With barely a minute’s mention, the plan to expedite construction was hardly noticeable to most attendees of Mayor Byron W. Brown’s State of the City address on Friday.After all, an allocation of $300,000 for unspecified new software to facilitate more building permits doesn’t s...Read more »
- Erie County real estate transactions
- Niagara County real estate transactions
- Improving economy not helping all
- Buffalo Auto Show set to get in gear
- Business calendar: Feb. 8-13
- With ‘acting’ tag removed, ECMC veteran takes on CEO’s job
- Executive trading: Week of Jan. 31, 2016
- On the Record / Feb. 6, 2016
- Tops Markets to occupy store next to downtown library
- HSBC agrees to $470 million settlement
Dear Jeanne & Leonard: I lent my sister $5,000 on a handshake (the money is to help her buy a small condominium), and my wife is upset. I explaine...Read more »
The Buffalo News Business section gives you local business news first, with depth and context, keeping you up on the Buffalo business landscape. Stories deal with local development, banks and financial institutions, the economy, manufacturers, retail outlets and small business, in addition to stock market reports from Wall Street. The business section is your source for all Western New York and Buffalo business news.
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.