Joseph Ayer, 30, was the driver of a motorcycle that crashed in March on Route 400 in West Seneca with Olsen on board.
West Seneca police said Ayers was traveling at 90 miles an hour and weaving in and out of traffic when the crash occurred. Olsen was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ayer will face up to 4 years in prison when he's sentenced Nov. 8.
Cheektowaga man pleads guilty in motorcycle fatal
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port