Mr. and Mrs. Denis Marsh of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a marital blessing and Mass at Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo, where Mr. Marsh and Lucille Owczarzak were married Aug. 4, 1962. A reception followed at Kiebzak's New Beginnings in Sloan. He is a retired millwright for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna, and retired driver for Laidlaw Bus Co., Buffalo. They have two children and two grandchildren.
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned